Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Can Conversate Now.....Please Invite Me to a Grownup Party

I spend an awful lot of time conversing with a 4 yr old and 2 dogs.  Needless to say, when around adults, not only is my subject matter a tad bland (oh my I just love my Dyson!!!) but I do not always speak coherently and in full sentences.

Well, there is nothing like travel to fix that problem and give you some new cocktail party discussions.  We just spent one week in Northwestern Wyoming, visiting Jackson, Grand Tetons and Yellowstone. I am sure I will revisit the trip many times in the next few weeks on the blog but for now, please invite me to a party.  I swear I will try to weave in some witty anecdotes and colorful conversation in full and complete sentences.


See I really was there!  Me and Old Faithful on October 4, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment