Thursday, November 3, 2011

Everything Comes Full Circle

As I near my birthday this year (you know the new twenty), I feel the need to tone up body, spirituality and my wardrobe.  Things I turned my back on in my twenties and thirties (yet wore in high school) like red lipstick, red nail polish and high heels I now cannot seem to get enough of.  Yet this time around, I am more careful with the purchase;  comfort and quality a must.  The red nail polish has to be just the right shade Essie Fish Net Stocking


Photo Essie website



 The high heels Chie Mihara found a pair on Amazon supposedly used. The only used part was they came without a box.  By far the most comfortable high heeled shoes I have ever put on my feet! Love them and I have bunions and heel spurs so that is saying a lot!

The lipstick L'Oreal Infallible Bold Bordeaux perhaps a bit more burgundy but on my lips it looks deep red. This is the best dime store lipstick bar none. But now as I get older I must also use a lip liner. Much better look for wearing a deep color lipstick. The look is crisp and clean and stays longer.

And viola I feel like a grown-up, a very sexy grown up.  I don't feel like I am playing dress up any longer.  I own the look in my soon to be 40's. I feel good.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you commented on Cup of Jo's giveaway for the necklace...I am doing a similar one & I think you would love it! Come check it out...

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete