Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Show Show!

Several years ago while at a very she-she business dinner a group of gals a bit tipsy on champagne decided to be risque and show their off their bras.  The prevailing round table chant was "show show!!!"  till all had bared their La Perla lovely straps.  At that moment I knew I had to upgrade the worn broken down slightly discolored bra I had on (I think I modestly -though I am not all that modest-slinked to the powder room to save myself the embarrassment of show-showing very unsexy lingerie).  I promptly went out and was properly fitted at Sol. Several large department stores will provide you will free fittings.  Victoria's Secret will as well though they do it over your clothes and that in my opinion is not accurate.

Over the last few years my cup size has gone up twice.  I am one of those lucky or unlucky gals who with weight gain stores most in my boobs.  I love the girls to be perky and the key is truly to be fitted and buy a great bra that fits and yes in my opinion lifts.  On of my current favs and moderately priced is Felina.


 How pretty and the straps are definitely good enough for show-show!

1 comment:

  1. seriously, why do i never gain weight in my boobs?!?!? i always remember you would refer to me as "slight of figure on top". that's a kind way of saying it.

    ReplyDelete