Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Drip Dry

I so want a permanent clothes line in the backyard.  Here in the country, many of my neighbors have them in their yards and nearly all of them are used weekly nearly all year round (The sun in Northern Colorado is rather intense even in winter).  I still have an indoor drying rack which is almost defunct now since the naughty blue puppy has chewed most of the wood and when that is full I find various chairs etc to hang clothes over.

I found 2 interesting websites with some new design in clotheslines:  Urbanclothelines.com  and Peoplepoweredmachines.com.

These Rotary options seem interesting


Photo from Urbanclotheslines.com

I think this may make a lovely fall project.  Now to choose between permanent, retractable or rotary, ah decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment