Monday, August 1, 2011

Armed and Dangerous

I just armed my 4 year old.  I told her words were no longer working.  She needed to act and act decisively and quickly.  Our 6 month old blue heeler puppy was/is full on acting like a 6 month old, very smart, very active, and very naughty blue puppy. I gave Sophia the hose and told her to shoot when approached.  Low and behold it worked.  Two birds, one stone.  Sophia loved having power and control and Pickles thought this was a lovely game, made up of chase the water spray.

Alas, the one problem was the student turned on the teacher.  I am now soaking wet.

The best summer days are full of free fun.  Nothing beats a sprinkler or hose on a hot sunny day.

What are your free finds in the summer to beat the heat and have fun?


Nice cool splash in a city fountain is always a good option!

No comments:

Post a Comment